Two lions escape from a zoo. One of the lions had been captured from the jungle, so he runs back to the jungle. The other was born in the zoo itself – so is basically a city-slicker. He vanishes into the city.
Three days later the jungle-lion is recaptured – and returned to the zoo.
A month passes, then two, three….. but city-lion is not traceable! Finally, after six months later the city-lion is also recaptured and brought back to the zoo.
Jungle-lion is amazed to see his friend.
Jungle-lion: For God’s sake, how were you able to evade these guys for 6 whole months?!
City-lion: Nothing man! I just went to a government department and hid behind a huge pile of dusty files that they have there.
Jungle-lion: But what did you eat there?
City-lion: Yehhh, there was an unlimited supply of government officers. Nobody did any work anyway, so nobody missed the ones I ate and Whenever I ate one, they hired five more.
Jungle-lion: Wow! But, then how did you get caught?
City-lion: Did a great mistake… One day I ate the chai-wala (tea maker). The whole office stopped working & they launched a massive hunt for the chai-wala. I got caught!
– a WhatsApp creativity, I loved & thought of sharing.
– Picture Credit : Gujarat Tourism Website : http://bit.ly/g0EVMH
Note: The post is intended to share & cherish the humor across general public and is not intended to cause any derogatory remarks/ statements to any institution or individual. I am not the author or publisher of the original content.
- Brainless Bomb : Coincidences of Words – Choose Wisely !!! (anothercommonman.wordpress.com)
- Brainless Bomb : Everything should be in Balance… (anothercommonman.wordpress.com)
- A World’s View Without Glasses – Truth about Modi’s RAMBO Act – Facts & Myths from Horse’s Mouth (anothercommonman.wordpress.com)